Internet Marketing is the driving force and connection between Online and Offline efforts. It keeps brands connected to their audiences and helps to create Brand Awareness on Cross Platform Capabilities. Take notice that 2013 is about expansion, and competition is high. How will you set yourself apart from your competition?
Internet Marketing can bring Brand Awareness far and wide. Depending on your brand's products and services, it may be in your best interest to market locally. For many, nearby cities are the best target markets, especially if regional trade occurs. But, there are many that would like to reach National and International communities. In any of these situations, a SOCIAL PRESENCE is still a must.
Many people think that because they provide services locally that they do not have to be found on the "net" or do not need a strong presence if they do. This is not true on many levels. What they seem to forget is innovation adds to "expertise," people relocate --visit-- or help family in searching for ther needs (even at a distance), customer service can be inconvenient for those only available to do business after hours, and much more! Needless to say, in any territory, there WILL be competition. Be found easier, be a "better friend" to your consumers. They will love you for it. Combat negative reactions and attacks on your brand by competitors, troublemakers and dissatisfied customers. Internet Marketing can help.
Internet Marketing is such a broad topic, but it is also the title given to any form of marketing that takes place Online. Any form of Internet Marketing should reach specific and niche markets, include consumer input and personalization, boost awareness of a brand, expand reach, be a "no-brainer" for a consumer in need, and so on. There is, indeed, an exact science behind it. To be successful in Internet Marketing, one must understand that marketing is CATERING to the NEED of potential clients or consumers, while Advertising is CREATING THE ILLUSION OF A NEED through a WANT. Ethics are important. It will affect your brand's reputation both OFFLINE and ONLINE. To "Brand Social" is to create "A New Era in Royalty." Your brand deserves it!
A few (and there are many) highly effective forms of Internet Marketing:
- Social Branding
- Event Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC)
- Press & Social Media Releases
- Online Papers
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Network Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Local Business Marketing
- Location Based/ Geo-Targeting
- Viral Marketing
- Landing Pages with Calls to Action
- Mobile Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Press Rooms
- Revenue Building
- Applications & Widgets
- Display Marketing
- Promotions Web/ Cross-Promotions
- Link Building
- Content Distribution
- Affiliate Marketing
- Product Feeds
More Information on Advanced Internet Marketing Packages:
- Client is responsible for any and all fees associated with Internet Marketing-related Distributions, Memberships, Submissions, etc. An additional fee may be incurred for execution of services.
- All Brands MUST be ethical in all mobile activities and in accordance to the CAN-SPAM Act. "Opt-ins" and "Opt-Outs" are very important to a brand's reputation and loyalty.
- Internet Marketing Action Plans are available for a fee.
- All Advanced Internet Marketing and Social Branding Packages will be quoted based on needs, urgency, budgets, expenses for advertising, etc.
- Non Disclosures available in confidence for outsourcing agencies and venues requiring Public Relations services.
- Other Discounts & Specials available for those who qualify.